The KY Circuit Court Clerks’ Trust For Life is a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to educating Kentuckians about the life-saving mission of organ donation.
How do we do it? With the dollars raised at the Circuit Court Clerk’s office, grants from our partners Kosair Charities & KODA, and individual contributions we have programs that answer questions, dispel myths, and empower Kentuckians to be hope by registering as a donor. With more than 124,000 patients waiting for a life-saving transplant, they need us more than ever.
Would you like to help save lives? Click here to learn how.
Love to shop? Help us promote donation! Become a walking billboard & a portion of the proceeds goes to increase public education in Kentucky. www.shopdonorawareness.com
Our Community Education efforts include:
– High school presentations
– College classroom presentations
– Life Is Cool (4th/5th Grade in-school field trip)
– Public Education/Speaking Events for Business Groups (Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions Clubs, Chambers of Commerce, and other business & networking organizations)
- Public Education/Speaking Events for Religious Groups (prayer groups, bible studies, and other religious functions)
– State-wide PSA’s including TV, radio, newspaper, magazine, internet, and billboards
– Boy Scout – Donor Awareness Patch Program
– 120 Stories Project – written by those touched by the Gift of Life
– Annual UK v. UofL Gift of Life Challenge
– Traffic School/Driver’s Ed Classes
– Sporting Events: Bats & Legends Baseball Awareness Nights, UPIKE Basketball, Lions Eye Foundation High School All-Star Basketball Game
– National Donate Life Month Celebrations – including flag raisings with local hospital partners, Flaunt Your Colors at the driver’s license branch
– National Donor Sabbath
– National Minority Donor Awareness Week
- Circuit Court Clerks and volunteers participate in hundreds of festivals, health fairs, and parades throughout Kentucky (Such as: Whitley Co. 5K, Nelson Co. Soccer Games, Clark Co. Catie’s Heart Day, Franklin Co. SODA Bike Ride, National Automobile Dealers Association display, NKY All Sports Reunion, Jefferson Co. Swim for Hope, Pendleton Co. Fundraiser by the Elrod Family, Powell Co. Parade, Madison Co. Christmas Parade, Calloway Co. July 4th Celebration, Taylor Co. Festival, and many more.)
– While renewing your license, Kentuckians learn about donation through educational pieces such as newsletters, leaflets, pens, calendars, posters and banners.