The Circuit Clerks’ Trust For Life, Inc. is a 501c(3) non-profit organization. We are 100% funded by generous community and personal donations. We do not receive any federal or state funding. Financial contributions are tax-deductible; our Tax ID number will be mailed to the contributor.
Fill out form (see right). →
Click or type Amount.
Enter Description, if needed.
– Please specify if donation is intended for Satterwhite Fund.
– If in honor/memory of someone, please include the names/addresses for acknowledgement.
Complete credit or debit card transaction through free & secure PayPal forms.
Please make checks payable to Trust For Life
Include with the check:
– Your name, address, phone number.
– Name of the individual in whose honor/memory the donation is being made.
– Name and address where acknowledgement should be sent (name/address of person or, if memorial, family).
How does my contribution help?
Contributions to the Public Education Fund – help fulfill our mission to educate all Kentuckians about the crucial need for organ & tissue donation and encourages all Kentuckians to join the Kentucky Organ Donor Registry to save lives. Click here for more details of where your money goes.
Contributions to the Satterwhite Recipient Assistance Fund – assist transplant recipients and their families with costs associated with transplantation not covered by insurance.
Upon receipt of the contribution, we will send a thank you acknowledgement to you. In addition, an acknowledgement will be sent to the designated party, so they know that a donation has been made in their or their loved one’s name.