Come join us for our 3rd annual Gift of Life 5k Walk/Run!
Contact your Circuit Court Clerk’s office to get a discount of $5.00 off your registration!
The proceeds from this 5K help Kentucky patients in financial crisis through the Trust For Life’s Satterwhite Recipient Assistance Fund.
WHAT DOES YOUR CONTRIBUTION PROVIDE?
– You give temporary housing to someone who has just received a lifesaving transplant.
– You provide gas cards for a patient who, otherwise, couldn’t afford to drive hundreds of miles each week for doctor’s appointments.
– You allow someone to take their vital medication until they can get back to work.
– You buy medical strollers and specialized foods for children in need after their transplant.
…and MORE! The Satterwhite Fund can not function without this event and our generous participants & corporate partners. Thank you for your support!
Date: Saturday, September 16, 2017
Start Time: 8:00AM
Race Day Registration: 7:00am
15 Wheeler Ave
Winchester, KY US 40392
Location: Winchester, KY
This race offers a scenic course around College Park. Enjoy the moderately hilly challenge of this run, or walk the course and take in the beautiful Historic Homes of Winchester!
Traffic will be blocked along the course. Water will be available throughout the course.
- Search for “Gift of Life 5k” on RunSignUp.com
- Register by August 28th to guarantee your shirt size
- Long Sleeve T-shirts will be first come, first serve on the day of the race. Pre-registration is encouraged.
- Award Presentation immediately following the race
- Entertainment and fun for the whole family to take place during and after the race
Questions? Please contact Race Coordinator, Stephanie Grooms: 1-866-945-5433 or email: email@example.com
A special “THANK YOU” to this year’s supporters!